We all love our cute Anime girl cosplay! For almost all eternity (or since when Anime has become mainstream), we all have a Waifu from an Anime series that we totally adore! So if you’re looking for amazing Anime girl cosplays, then this post is for you. I will be going through 25 Anime girl cosplay ideas.
DISCLAIMER: I have some affiliate links in this article if you’re looking to wear any of these cosplays. Either I myself have bought from those stores, or I truly feel they are great deals for a beginner cosplayer. I’ll only post links if I feel the price and quality are of good quality. If you’re buying from these sites, you’re also supporting me and my hobby so I appreciate it!
Without further ado, let’s get started with Anime girl cosplay ideas!
Before we begin I want to give a shoutout to OutwitTrade, who featured my take on Pinterest. Thank you so much for the shoutout!
1. Lust from Fullmetal Alchemist (Evilest Anime girl)
Even though Fullmetal Alchemist is (somewhat) an older series, the show is still on top up to this day. And one of the more well-known cosplays from FMA is Lust. Why? She’s got that sexy, seductively-evil look. And she’s really easy to do: long black dress, black hair/wig and claws. So if you want to add another cosplay idea to you list, Lust should be one of them!
2. Lucy from Fairy Tail (great Anime girl outfit ideas)
Lucy Heartfilia is a girl with a ton of confidence and sex appeal, while also being someone that’s kind and caring. She’s easily recognizable from the show Fairy Tail, and you don’t have to do much in order to cosplay as her!
3. Raphtalia from The Rising Of The Shield Hero (Best Girl Anime cosplay)
Who wouldn’t want to cosplay Best Girl? Raphtalia is not only adorable and someone you want to PROTECC, but she’s also an amazing swordswoman who ends up kicking a lot of ass in the show. I feel like Raphtalia is one of the more well-known cute Anime girl cosplay ideas out there right now!
4. Erina from Food Wars (Tsundere Anime girl clothes ideas)
Erina is your typical Tsundere girl; just stone cold and hard to impress. But when it comes to great food, Soma is always able to make her foodgasm! It doesn’t take much to cosplay the main female Anime girl from Food Wars. So if you’re looking for someone easy to do, Erina is your girl!
5. Hinata from Naruto (one of the more popular cute Anime girl cosplay ideas)
Maybe this is just my opinion, but Hinata is far more lovable than Sakura is. Why? Because Hinata was an incredibly weak and shy girl in the beginning of Naruto, but overcame her weaknesses to become a strong ninja in the end. It’s this kind of story that makes her well-received. Not to mention she’s the love interest of Naruto himself! Hinata is very well-known, and makes for a great couples cosplay!
6. Nezuko from Demon Slayer (one of the hottest Anime girl clothes ideas right now!
I had to include Nezuko in this list, because Demon Slayer is one of the most popular cosplays of 2020. Nezuko is Tangerou’s younger sister and she has that iconic look mouth guard that makes her look unique. Of course, if you decide to cosplay her, you won’t be the only one. But if you love Demon Slayer and love Nezuko, then who cares?
7. Android 18 from Dragonball Z (Strongest Anime girl outfits)
One of the strongest (if not the strongest) female characters in DBZ, Android 18 kicks a lot of ass! She is really easy to cosplay because of her regular casual clothing. You could literally grab clothes from your closet and probably be able to cosplay her easily. Another bonus is that Android 18 pairs well with Android 17. Although they’re siblings, it’s fairly common to cosplay them as a couple. So if you want to cosplay with your significant other, 17 and 18 are a great choice!
8. Saber from Fate
One of the most iconic characters of all Anime, Saber has been a mainstay in Fate throughout the years. She’s the perfect heroine to the story and does not let anyone distract from her goals. Her outfit is really cool, so she’s definitely a great character to cosplay!
If you don’t want to cosplay the mainstream characters like Saber or Rin, you can go for someone more magical like Illya!
9. Hestia from Danmachi (Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?)
Hestia is a very polarizing character from Danmachi! She is either your perfect Waifu Anime girl, or she is another overrated character that you have to ignore because everyone else loves her. Either way, Hestia is a good choice if you want someone easy to cosplay. You really just need a white mini-dress and her signature long-black hair!
10. Midnight from My Hero Academia (Sexy Anime girl cosplay)
Oh my, it’s the 18+ Only Hero! Midnight is a faculty member of the high school teaches Modern Heroism. She is known to be voluptuous and flaunts her sexiness, while being a little sadistic at the same time. You know, like a dominatrix.
11. Boa Hancock from One Piece (The Snake princess)
The almighty Snake Princess! Boa is a pretty complex character. She used to be the bad guy, up until she fell in love with Luffy. Boa’s outfit is great for a summer convention or any cosplay that takes place outdoors.
12. Misa from Death Note (another cute Anime girl cosplay ideas)
The most memorable girl from Death Note. She’s your typical airhead support character who is bubbly and obnoxious! Sporting a goth-like appearance, Misa is popular for many beginner cosplays while also being easy to pull off.
Surprisingly, Misa’s dress can get pretty pricey if you decide to go for leather (real or artificial). I happened to find one site where the fabric is leather close to just 50 bucks! It’s probably not real leather but even fake leather would make the dress stand out. Click to see!
13. Tohru from Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid (cute Anime girl cosplay)
One of the man characters of Dragon Maid, Tohru is a female dragon who has been brought to the regular world. In her human form, she’s a cute and bubbly girl. Her outfit is really cool so if you want to be a dragon maid, Tohru is your girl!
14. Zero Two from Darling in the Franxxx (badass Anime girl cosplay!)
The main heroine of Darling in the Franxxx, Zero Two (or 002) is a badass pilot with an icy personality. Even though Hiro is the main character of the series, Zero Two easily steals the spotlight with her energetic nature. If you decide to cosplay her, you can either go for her sleek bodysuit or the dress outfit.
15. Kirisu Makise from Stein’s Gate
This is from an older series but still one of those great easy cosplay ideas. Kirisu Makise is a good choice if you want someone simple to cosplay.
16. Milim Nava from That Time I Got Reincarnated Into A Slime
Milim is actually dragon/demon lord! But of course, she’s got that typical humanoid Waifu in a bikini. She’s a great character to cosplay if you want someone that’s fierce and strong!
17. Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura
If you’re looking for a cute/kawaii magical girl to cosplay, then Sakura Kinomoto is totally for you! The nice thing about cosplay Sakura is that you have a lot of different cosplay options to choose from. You can go for her school outfit. Or you can go for her transformation magical outfit. Whichever you choose, be sure to carry her wand when you decide to pick one!
18. Asuna from Sword Art Online
Ah yes Asuna! You’ve probably seen many cosplay her at many different conventions. And that’s okay, because if you love Sword Art Online, then there’s no shame in cosplaying Asuna!
19. Aya Asagiri from Magical Girl Site
Twisted and dark like Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Magical Girl Site follows Aya Asagiri, a shy and depressed middle school girl who gains magical powers through a mysterious website. Little does she know that the website managers have something sinister planned for the world! Aya Asagiri is fairly easy to cosplay; a basic schoolgirl Seifuku uniform. Just add long black hair and red makeup to make your eyes look bloody and you’re done!
20. Asuka Langley from Neon Genesis Evangelion
A classic character from an iconic series, Asuka is a popular character to cosplay to this day. While Rei might take the spotlight for an Anime girl cosplay from NGE, Asuka is just as great of a choice. You can go for either her casual school outfit. Or you can go for her orange/red bodysuit!
21. Tamaki Kotatsu from Fire Force
I would argue that Tamaki is the most famous Anime girl cosplay from Fire Force. Why? Because she is just so lovable. Tamaki has strong powers and not afraid of being loud and rebellious. At the same time, she is also pretty clumsy and hard-headed, so she is a pretty relatable character. Go for Tamaki if you’re looking for a different Anime girl cosplay!
22. Rize Kamishiro from Tokyo Ghoul
Rize is a truly evil and dark character! She’s got that innocent look with the purple hair and eye glasses. But deep down inside, she’s got a hunger to kill and eat humans! Rize is a great cosplay option if you’re looking to cosplay someone from Tokyo Ghoul.
23. Diane from Seven Deadly Sins
The gentle giantess, Diane is one of the more popular characters from The Seven Deadly Sins. She is incredibly strong, using her hammer and her connection to nature to fight off enemies. It doesn’t take much to cosplay Diane, making a good choice to cosplay!
24. Hina Amano from Weathering With You
Okay I needed at least one obscure Anime girl cosplay in this list, and Hina Amano takes that title. Hina aka the 100% Sunshine Girl is a lesser-known character, from a relatively-new Anime film called Weathering With You. She can control the weather! Nevertheless, she’s an obscure character that’s pretty easy to do if you’re looking for something more casual.
25. Yuno Gasai from Future Diary
The poster Yandere girl, Yuno is a well-known character after all these years. She’s so sweet and…yet so deadly!
Here’s the list of 25 Anime girl outfit ideas:
- Lust from Fullmetal Alchemist (Evilest Anime girl)
- Lucy from Fairy Tail (great Anime girl outfit ideas)
- Raphtalia from The Rising Of The Shield Hero (Best Girl Anime cosplay)
- Erina from Food Wars (Tsundere Anime girl clothes ideas)
- Hinata from Naruto (one of the more popular cute Anime girl cosplay ideas)
- Nezuko from Demon Slayer (one of the hottest Anime girl clothes ideas right now!
- Android 18 from Dragonball Z (Strongest Anime girl outfits)
- Saber from Fate
- Hestia from Danmachi (Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?)
- Midnight from My Hero Academia (Sexy Anime girl cosplay)
- Boa Hancock from One Piece (The Snake princess)
- Misa from Death Note (another cute Anime girl cosplay ideas)
- Tohru from Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid (cute Anime girl cosplay)
- Zero Two from Darling in the Franxxx (badass Anime girl cosplay!)
- Kirisu Makise from Stein’s Gate
- Milim Nava from That Time I Got Reincarnated Into A Slime
- Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura
- Asuna from Sword Art Online
- Aya Asagiri from Magical Girl Site
- Asuka Langley from Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Tamaki Kotatsu from Fire Force
- Rize Kamishiro from Tokyo Ghoul
- Diane from Seven Deadly Sins
- Hina Amano from Weathering With You
- Yuno Gasai from Future Diary
And there you go; 25 Anime girl cosplay ideas just for you! If you’re interested in more cosplay ideas, here are some of my other posts you’ll enjoy:
- Easy cosplay ideas for girls
- Magical girl cosplay ideas
- Popular cosplay ideas for 2020
- 10 Male cosplays that are easy to do
- 10 My Hero Academia cosplays