We all love our cute Anime girl cosplay!
For almost all eternity (or since when Anime has become mainstream), we all have a Waifu from an Anime series that we totally adore! There a lot of reasons why we want to dress up as our favorite Anime girl. Whether it’s because they’re so cute, or we want to relive our childhood memories (Anne Peirson-Smith (2013) Fashioning the Fantastical Self: An Examination of the Cosplay Dress-up Phenomenon in Southeast Asia, Fashion Theory, 17:1, 77-111, DOI: 10.2752/175174113X13502904240776)!
So if you’re looking for amazing Anime girl cosplays, then this post is for you. I will be going through 25 Anime girl cosplay ideas. For each character, I’ll give you a description of them and the materials you’ll need to cosplay them (most of these shouldn’t be too difficult),
DISCLAIMER: I have some affiliate links in this article if you’re looking to wear any of these cosplays. Either I myself have bought from those stores, or I believe they are fairly sweet deals. If you’re buying from these sites, you’re also supporting me and my hobby so I appreciate it!
Without further ado, let’s get started with Anime girl cosplay ideas!
Before we begin I want to give a shoutout to OutwitTrade, who featured my take on Pinterest. Thank you so much for the shoutout!
1. Lust from Fullmetal Alchemist (Evilest Anime girl)
Even though Fullmetal Alchemist is (somewhat) an older series, the show is still on top up to this day. And one of the more well-known characters from FMA is Lust. Why? She’s got that sexy, seductively-evil look. And she’s really easy to do: long black dress, black hair/wig and claws. So if you want to add another anime cosplay female to your list, Lust should be one of them!
Who is Lust: Lust is one of the major antagonists of Fullmetal Alchemist. As her name implies, Lust is seductive and uses her charm to lure her enemies into fatal attraction. She’s got sharp claws that are deady!
What you’ll need to cosplay Lust:
- Long black dress
- Long black wig
- Red Ouroboros symbol above the chest
2. Lucy from Fairy Tail (great Anime girl outfit ideas)
Lucy Heartfilia is a girl with a ton of confidence and sex appeal, while also being someone that’s kind and caring. She’s easily recognizable from the show Fairy Tail, and you don’t have to do much in order to cosplay as her!
Who is Lucy Heartfilia: One of the main characters of the show, Lucy is part of Team Natsu, which is why she happens to be a popular character and a good choice for a female cosplayer! She’s somewhat similar to Naruto with her stubbornness and never wanting to give up.
Alternatives: Erza Scarlet is another character you can cosplay that’s slightly more difficult to pull off, but very popular!
What you’ll need to cosplay Lucy Heartfelia:
- Blonde wig – Lucy has a little side ponytail that you can easily style on a regular blonde wig instead if you don’t want to buy one with a clip-on ponytail. Gather the hair and tease with a comb to increase the volume.
- White vest – You can find a white zip-up and add the details yourself by topstitching or hand stitching the blue details one. I personally recommend using Wondertape or HeatnBond (with an iron) to ensure the pieces don’t move while you’re stitching.
- Blue skirt – The blue pleated skirt is probably going to be the easiest part of this costume. While my favourite “fashion” brand for pleated skirts is American Apparel, you can easily find pleated skirts online in a myriad of colours and lengths.
- Brown boots – This buy can range depending on the quality of leather or faux leather you want. Don’t worry so much about the heel being completely accurate or the exact height – go for what you feel good in and the style that you like.
- Accessories – You can use a thick twill, canvas, leather, or pleather to make Lucy’s belt and pocket. However, it may be easier to purchase a generic brown belt and make only the pocket. Add little belt loops to the pocket so that you can easily slide it on.
3. Raphtalia from The Rising Of The Shield Hero (Best Anime cosplay female)
Who wouldn’t want to cosplay Best Girl? Raphtalia is not only adorable and someone you want to PROTECC, but she’s also an amazing swordswoman who ends up kicking a lot of ass in the show. I feel like Raphtalia is one of the more well-known cute Anime girl cosplay ideas out there right now!
Who is Raphtalia: Raphtalia is a tanuki-like girl who was a slave that was saved (or bought) by Naofumi. When she first started, she was just a little girl. But as Raphtalia levels up, she also grows in age as well, hence her adult form now. While Naofumi is the shield and defense, Raphtalia is the sword and offense of the team!
What you’ll need to cosplay Raphtalia:
- Armor – Unfortunately, making the armour is going to be all custom work. Use EVA foam, Worbla, or basic floor mats to create the base. Add the raised detailing with craft foam or foam clay. Remember to prime your foam before you paint to ensure that the paint adheres properly. Add battle damage with a darker colour and drybrush on for a more realistic effect.
- Leather boots – You can find these anywhere!
- Dress and sleeves- I would make Raphtalia’s sleeves separately from her dress and attached them with ties to her armour. You can repurpose a striped dress shirt and gather fabric at the cuffs to make that balloon silhouette.
- Wig and ears – Making ears from scratch is very tricky and there’s no harm in purchasing a pair from an artist! I recommend searching up “furmimi”,”petplay ears”, “realistic cat ears” and frequenting the furry forums to get a pair. These ears can cost from $50 up to $200 after shipping depending on design so you may need to budget.
4. Erina Nakiri from Food Wars (Tsundere Anime girl clothes ideas)
Who is Erina Nakiri: Erina is your typical Tsundere girl; just stone cold and hard to impress. But when it comes to great food, Soma is always able to make her foodgasm! It doesn’t take much to cosplay the main female Anime girl from Food Wars. So if you’re looking for someone easy to do, Erina is your girl!
What you’ll need to cosplay Erina:
- Brown loafers
- Knee/thigh-high black socks
- Checkered skirt
- Blue blazer
- Red and white bow tie
- White dress shirt underneath
- Long light-orange wig
5. Sakura from Naruto (one of the more popular cute Anime girl cosplay ideas)
Who is Sakura: Sakura Haruno was one of the members of Team 7 that included Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi. Sakura is a polarizing character; some love her to death while others despise the hell out of her (i.e. she’s kind of useless at times). Although to be fair, she’s a lot better in Shippuden. But make no mistake, everyone knows who Sakura is. So she’s a great option for one of those easy cosplay characters.
What you’ll need to cosplay Sakura:
- Pink wig – Sakura is a popular character, so you can her character wig anywhere, or get any pink wig and trim to length.
- Red vest – Finding a red vest is going to be moderately difficult at a thrift store. But check out the suit and outerwear section and you’ll probably find something. You may need to cut off the sleeves and remake the neckline to get that turtleneck look. Add a white zipper from your local fabric store like JoAnn’s or Michael’s and you’re all set.
- Pink skirt – If you’re looking for accuracy, it is best to find a tablecloth and make a circle skirt from scratch. However, cosplay is meant to be fun and finding a generic pink skirt may be easier than you thought at the thrift store.
- Knee socks – If you’re looking to grab a pair of cheap knee socks, you can visit your local Ardene’s. They carry socks of all lengths and colours that are sure to fit the aesthetic we’re looking for. Alternatively, you may even find knee socks at other cheap online retailers such as Shein or Romwe.
- Accessories – You can find some black gloves at the dollar store. For the hip pack, you can find either a fanny pack or a small wallet or utility case. Sew on some belt loops if your pocket doesn’t come with one.
- Headband – While you can make your own easily from a piece of fabric and foam, there’s something nice about owning a metal headband from the leaf village. There are a ton of Naruto-themed headbands floating around the internet and you can get your own too on Amazon, ebay, or any other cosplay site.
6. Nezuko from Demon Slayer (one of the hot Anime cosplay ideas right now!
Who is Nezuko: I had to include Nezuko in this list, because Demon Slayer is one of the most popular cosplays of 2022. Nezuko is Tangerou’s younger sister and she has that iconic look mouth guard that makes her look unique. Of course, if you decide to cosplay her, you won’t be the only one. But if you love Demon Slayer and love Nezuko, then who cares?
What you’ll need to cosplay Nezuko from Demon Slayer:
- Yukata – Nezuko’s yukata is popular enough that you can purchase it online from MicCostumes, Amazon, or Aliexpress. I don’t recommend sewing one from scratch unless you really want to.
- Bamboo muzzle – Many cosplays will come with this prop. However, if you want to upgrade, you can create a prop muzzle from craft foam or PVC pipes. Remember that anything going in your mouth should be sanitary – don’t eat paint! Make sure you seal your paint.
- Shoes – Search for geta and geta socks.
7. Winry Rockbell from Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist is such a great series with emotional and engaging characters. While Edward and Alphonse get all the attention, we cannot forget about Winry Rockbell; the sassy sidekick for these two! Winry wears a tank top with green pants. She’s got that tomboy look that’s easy to pull off for most. Carry a wrench with you and you’ll exactly have the look of Winry Rockbell. Definitely a nice choice if you want an easy cosplay ideas for beginners.
Who is Winry: Born in a family of mechanics, Winry is very knowledgeable in automail and frequently creates parts for the main character Ed. While she doesn’t possess the talented alchemy skills of the protagonists, Winry is just as useful and smart. A true sidekick and a popular character from the series.
What you’ll need to cosplay Winry:
- Wig and bandana – If you’ve cosplayed any other character with long blonde hair, you’re in luck because you can now reuse that wig! Since Winry’s hair is mostly covered with a red bandana (or just a rectangle of fabric), I guarantee you that nobody would even know.
- Black tube top – Wal-Mart, George, Target, Garage, and Joe Fresh are some brands that you can check for tube tops. These are easy to find at malls.
- Capris – Don’t worry about matching the colour exactly to what Winry’s capris are, because the main look here is in the accessories. In fact, the more faded and worn, the better. Winry is a working girl and it’ll probably look more accurate if she’s got stains and rips on her pants.
- Accessories – wrench, gloves, tool belt, and whatever you have lying around in your family garage.
8. Shinobu from Demon Slayer
Shinobu is one of the most popular characters in Demon Slayer. She’s a great choice for easy Anime cosplay ideas!
Who is Shinobu: Shinobu is one of the more popular characters of Demon Slayer. Similar to Todoroki in My Hero Academia, Shinobu is quite the complex character. While she appears to be cheery on the outside, she’s actually very aggressive and angry on the inside due to the events that happened to her in the past. I’m sure a lot of people can relate to Shinobu in real life, which is probably why she’s such a popular choice for Demon Slayer cosplay. It also helps that she’s got a cute-looking appearance as well!
I suggest just buying the costume online since it’s widely available. There’s no need to make it from scratch in my opinion, unless you really want to.
9. Hestia from Danmachi (Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?)
Hestia is a good choice if you want someone easy to cosplay. You really just need a white mini-dress and her signature long-black hair!
Who is Hestia: She is a very polarizing character from Danmachi! She is either your perfect Waifu Anime girl, or she is another overrated character that you have to ignore because everyone else loves her.
Since her dress and gloves are very unique, I suggest just buying it online!
10. Camie from My Hero Academia (Hot Anime cosplay)
Who is Camie: Camie is one of the newer characters from My Hero Academia. At first glance, she might seem like a ditzy young student who talks very informally. But in reality, she’s a pretty smart and strong fighter when things get serious. Camie is a fun character to cosplay, and very easy to dress up as!
What you’ll need to cosplay Camie from MHA:
- Black bodysuit – A full bodysuit can be purchased online on eBay or at any Halloween/theatre store.
- Black hat – These kinds of police hats are super easy to find during Halloween season, so go early and stock up! Use a red ribbon (or rope) to add the detail and craft-foam for the emblem.
- Wig – When you’re saving on the costume, it’s very important to be careful of the details. That’s why I will always recommend Arda Wigs for all my wig needs. Arda’s fibre blends look so realistic and they even have lace fronts!
11. Love Live!
Can you believe that Love Live! is over half a decade old? Yet the series is still the classic idol Anime series that’s going to stay on top for a very long time. And who doesn’t love idol groups? Everyone seems to be starting or continuing idol groups based on Love Live! So unless a new series comes out that’s just as good as Love Live! it’s going to stick around for years to come.
The creators behind Love Live! continue to produce new content such as Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club. So you can bet that Love Live! will be popular among cosplayers for a long time.
What you’ll need to cosplay from Love Live!:
The easiest way to obtain this costume is to find one second hand or from Taobao. Love live season one, which was popular back in 2012-2014, was so popular that so many cosplay stores made their own rendition of it. However, if purchasing online is not an option, you can find the following items and put it together yourself.
- Yellow vest – A knit yellow vest can be found on fast fashion sites such as Shein for about $13.
- White tee – Uniqlo!
- School girl shoes – Search online for “brown loafers” or “oxfords” to find these.
12. Cells At Work
Platelet is the easiest cosplay you can do! She’s so adorable as well.
What you’ll need to cosplay Platelet:
There are three main parts to the perfect Platelet cosplay: a white baseball cap, an oversized Gildan (or Fruit of the Loom, we do not judge) tee shirt, and a yellow side bag. The yellow side bag can be made from a bedsheets.
13. Umaru-chan from Himouto Umaru-chan
Not much has to be said about Umaru-chan; A cute chibi character who is an easy cosplay for girls!
Who is Umaru-chan: At school, Umaru-chan seems like the typical perfect student with good grades, pretty looks and being skilled at everything. However, once she steps foot inside her home she lives a completely different life. Umaru-chan is actually a lazy character who munches on junk food, plays video games and watches a ton of Anime. She basically becomes Otaku slob! That’s why she’s such a great character to cosplay; being adorable and relatable. And the best part is that she’s so easy to do; wearing that hamster hoodie is so comfortable! Bring some potato chips and a bottle of pop with you while you cosplay her!
Alternatives to Umaru-chan: All the characters look very similar but you have a few options if you don’t want to be the main character. Sylphynford is Umaru’s friendly rival sporting a blue look that’s aesthetically pleasing. Kirie is another option as well. You can also cosplay Umaru’s school version, which is basically a white dress shirt, red ribbon tie and a red skirt. Her hair is a long orange.
What you’ll need to cosplay Umaru-chan:
- Peach wig – Umaru’s wig has a soft peachy tone to it and can easily be found at your favourite online retailer. My favourite wig store is Amazon because they have fast shipping!
- Cape – Believe me when I say that this cape is the whole cosplay. You can purchase one from Amazon for about $20, or you can make your own out of a fluffy orange blanket. Due to how easy these are to find online, I would recommend purchasing one instead of making one from scratch.
- T-shirt – Any blank shirt will work. In fact, you probably already have one lying around. You can purchase few and stockpile them at Costco!
- Pink shorts – Yoga shorts, athletic shorts, or pyjamas are all fair game.
- Red shoes – I would recommend purchasing something comfy that you’ll wear all the time such as Converse low tops, Converse ballet shoes, Vans, or Keds.
14. Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion
Who is Rei: Neon Genesis Evangelion is timeless, and so is Rei Ayanami. She’s the quiet and mysterious girl who has won the hearts of many Otaku and cosplayers alike. And for the purpose of this list, she fits the criteria for blue-haired characters! You can either go for Rei’s bodysuit edition. Or if you want something more comfortable, then you can go for her school outfit.
What you’ll need to cosplay Rei:
- Blue wig– A short blue wig can easily be purchased online. Use hair gel or hair wax to spike your wig similar to Rei’s.
- Red ribbon – This calls for a trip to the craft section at the dollar store. In a pinch you can even use a flat shoelace painted red! Just trim off the ends and seal them.
- White tee – Don’t let the sailor collar fool you into thinking this is a complicated cosplay… you can easily make a detachable sailor collar and pin it onto a blank white tee!
- Blue Dress – The easiest way to recreate this dress is to find a full-length maxi dress in the same colour. Trim off the bottom to the desired length and make suspenders with the extra fabric and sew in place. To elevate your costume, you can purchase fabric button bases for about $3-5 at your local fabric store in the notions section.
15. Kirisu Makise from Stein’s Gate
Who is Kirisu: This is from an older series but still one of those great easy cosplay ideas. Kirisu is one of the main characters of the series, being mature and sometimes sarcastic at the same time. Overall, she’s a cool character and a good choice if you want someone simple to cosplay.
What you’ll need to cosplay Kirisu:
- Black boots
- Black leather shorts with a white belt and gold buckle
- Red tie
- White dress shirt
- White lab coat
- Long brunette wig
16. Froppy from My Hero Academia
My Hero Academia is a great and popular series to cosplay from, and Froppy is a well-known character from the series. Not only is her jumpsuit cosplay pretty easy to wear, you can opt for her casual school outfit, which is a great easy cosplay idea I recommend you do, if you want to cosplay from MHA!
Who is Froppy: Froppy is another student and classmate of Deku, and she is supposed to resemble a frog! She has big eyes and mouth like a frog, a super-long tongue she can use to grab or sling objects, and she can swim really fast with her abilities. Froppy is another cute and adorable MHA cosplay character worth cosplaying.
Alternatives: Lots of options! You can opt for Ochaco and pretty much use the exact same school outfit (do switch up the wigs though, as Ocacho has brown hair). There are also different school uniforms you can wear as well.
What you’ll need to cosplay Froppy:
- Top – for the MHA school outfits, it consists of a light grey jacket/blazer with golden buttons, white dress shirt and a red tie.
- Wig – Froppy has green hair, so a dark green wig will do.
- Bottom – Dark green skirt with black socks and black dress shoes
17. Haru from Beastars
Who is Haru: Haru is the little hare from the somewhat new series, Beastars. It’s an interesting series where humanoid carnivore and herbivore animals go to school together in a tense and complex setting. While Legoshi is a timid wolf, Haru is quite the aggressive hare. It should be the other way around! Beastars is an interesting series, and Haru is an easy Anime cosplay you can definitely pull off!
What you’ll need to cosplay Haru:
- White wig and bunny ears – Haru is a character that might not be as common, so you don’t need to find a specific wig style. Since Haru technically doesn’t have any hair, you can be as creative as you want with the length and the ears.
- White dress – You can find a white dress you like and add the sailor collar yourself! There are tons of tutorials online on how to make a sailor collar, and this ensures that you will get more wear out of your costume. Pin the collar on your dress so you can remove it when the conVention is over.
18. Misa from Deathnote
Who is Misa: The most memorable girl from Death Note. She’s your typical airhead support character who is bubbly and obnoxious! Sporting a goth-like appearance, Misa is popular for many beginner cosplays while also being easy to pull off.
What you’ll need to cosplay Misa:
- Wig– When styling small ponytails such as Misa’s, I recommend using smaller hair ties. You can purchase a pack of 100 ties at the dollar store.
- Dress – Finding the exact Misa dress is going to be hard, but if you keep an open mind, you can be creative and capture the essence of Misa by repurposing a Harajuku or visual kei styled dress. Be creative and add zippers, lace, ribbons, and studs where appropriate.
- Accessories – You can be creative with the exact choker and fingerless glove design, as long as it’s black. Creating your very own death note won’t be hard either – you can find a silver sharpie and a black notebook for about $2 at the dollar store. Or, buy one online for about $15.
19. Emilia from Re: Zero
Who is Emilia: Even though Rem gets most of the attention from this series, it’s actually Emilia that’s the main character of RE: Zero. She is actually more quiet and reserved. And while she might come off as cold, she actually is very selfless and cares about others.
What you’ll need to cosplay Emilia:
- Dress – Since the design of this dress is quite complicated, I suggest purchasing this instead. There are so many elements to her dress – the coattails, the custom sleeves, fitted bodice, and collar. Making each part would require careful tailoring and many, many measurements.
- Wig – It should be fairly easy to find an Emilia wig online. Try to find something that will compliment your skin tone (e.g. light silver wig instead of a pure white wig). Trim her bangs by pointing the scissors up to create a feathered and see-through look.
- Ears – Elf ears can be purchased for $3-10 depending on where you look. If you were lucky enough to snag one during Halloween, you can reuse them for this costume.
- Socks – Although it’s very difficult to find thigh high shoes, you can find thigh high socks much more easily and make boot covers to mimic the look. Begin by tracing the shape of your leg over some food wrap and duct tape. Lay out the pattern and select a two way stretch fabric for the best results.
20. Haruhi Suzumiya from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Considered one of the best Anime series of the 2000s, Haruhi is a very recognizable character and people will love that you’re showing appreciation for one of the most loved characters of all time. And she’s pretty easy to cosplay as well.
Who is Haruhi Suzumiya: She is an eccentric and lively person who is very interested in aliens and extraterrestrial life. At her high school, Haruhi forms the SOS Brigade out of boredom. Little does she know that she possesses God-like powers that can alter the universe and the world. She is incredibly talented but hardheaded, making her a polarizing character. Cosplay wise, her outfit is very easy to do! All it is a modified high school uniform.
Alternatives: Another outfit from Haruhi Suzumiya is the bunny suit that they wear. Try it out if you feel like cosplaying something more playful.
What you’ll need to cosplay Haruhi Suzumiya:
- Brown wig – Find any generic brown wig and trim the bangs so that they sit just below your eyebrows. Feather the edges by pointing your scissors upwards to make the ends seem more natural and remove some of the bulk. The headband is a must! You can make one yourself by painting a headband the correct colour and gluing two ribbons to the side.
- Sailor outfit – Haruhi’s sailor outfit is commonly found enough that you may want to just purchase it instead of making it – maybe about $50 or so. However, you can make your own for about the same in materials. You’ll need 1y white, 1.5y blue, and 1/2y red fabric and it will take about 6-8 hours from start to finish.
- Shoes – Brown schoolgirl shoes are a cosplay closet staple. If you grab a pair of brown or black loafers, you’ll be able to use them for so many costumes down the line. I always see loafers for sale at Wal-Mart, Brown’s, and other shoe stores.
21. Kiki from Kiki’s Delivery Service
Kiki is one of the easiest closet cosplay ideas worth doing. Her outfit is definitely a casual cosplay for sure. This Studio Ghibli film is pretty old but she is still a great and easy choice for a female magical girl. Kiki’s Delivery Service is a great classic film and Kiki is an easy and wonderful character to cosplay.
What you need
- Dark navy dress
- Red head bow
- Black wig
22. Rize Kamishiro from Tokyo Ghoul
Who is Rize: Rize is a truly evil and dark character! She’s got that innocent look with the purple hair and eye glasses. But deep down inside, she’s got a hunger to kill and eat humans! Rize is a great cosplay option if you’re looking to cosplay someone from Tokyo Ghoul.
What you’ll need to cosplay Rize:
- Black high heels
- Lime green tights
- Long white dress
- Light grey ruffle cap sleeves
- Dark blue long shirt with black sleeves
- Black waist belt
- Red tinted glasses
- Medium-length purple wig
23. Diane from Seven Deadly Sins
Who is Diane: The gentle giantess, Diane is one of the more popular characters from The Seven Deadly Sins. She is incredibly strong, using her hammer and her connection to nature to fight off enemies. It doesn’t take much to cosplay Diane, making a good choice to cosplay!
What you’ll need to cosplay Diane:
- Light orange leotard with short sleeves
- Light orange boots
- Long light blue gloves
- Brown wig with pony tails
24. Hina Amano from Weathering With You
Who is Hina: Okay I needed at least one obscure Anime girl cosplay in this list, and Hina Amano takes that title. Hina aka the 100% Sunshine Girl is a lesser-known character, from a relatively-new Anime film called Weathering With You. She can control the weather! Nevertheless, she’s an obscure character that’s pretty easy to do if you’re looking for something more casual.
What you’ll need to cosplay Hina:
- Running shoes
- Blue jean shorts
- White sleeveless jacket
- Pink shirt underneath
- Medium length black wig
25. Yuno Gasai from Future Diary
Who is Yuno: The poster Yandere girl, Yuno is a well-known character after all these years. She’s so sweet and…yet so deadly!
What you’ll need to cosplay Yuno:
- Knee-high white socks
- Purple skirt
- Purple shirt
- Long red bow tie
- Long pink wig
Here’s the list of 25 Anime girl outfit ideas:
- Lust from Fullmetal Alchemist (Evilest Anime girl)
- Lucy from Fairy Tail (great Anime girl outfit ideas)
- Raphtalia from The Rising Of The Shield Hero (Best Girl Anime cosplay)
- Erina from Food Wars (Tsundere Anime girl clothes ideas)
- Sakura from Naruto
- Nezuko from Demon Slayer (one of the hottest Anime girl clothes ideas right now!
- Winry Rockbell from Fullmetal Alchemist
- Shinobu from Demon Slayer
- Hestia from Danmachi (Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?)
- Camie from My Hero Academia (Sexy Anime girl cosplay)
- Love Live!
- Platelet from Cells At Work
- Umaru-chan from Himouto Umaru-chan
- Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Kirisu Makise from Stein’s Gate
- Froppy from My Hero Academia
- Haru from Beastars
- Misa from Deathnote
- Emilia from Re: Zero
- Haruhi Suzumiya from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
- Kiki from Kiki’s Delivery Service
- Rize Kamishiro from Tokyo Ghoul
- Diane from Seven Deadly Sins
- Hina Amano from Weathering With You
- Yuno Gasai from Future Diary
And there you go; 25 Anime girl cosplay ideas just for you! If you’re interested in more cosplay ideas, here are some of my other posts you’ll enjoy:
- Easy cosplay ideas for girls
- Cosplay ideas for you – The Ultimate Guide
- Magical girl cosplay ideas
- Popular cosplay ideas for 2022
- 10 Male cosplays that are easy to do
- 20 My Hero Academia cosplays
Hopefully you enjoyed this list and have been inspired to cosplay someone new. Which character would you wanna try to cosplay? Let me know in the comments!
My name is Roger Senpai. I’m a cosplayer that’s been in the community for well over a decade now. I’ve traveled all over the world to Anime and Comic conventions and hosted my own cosplay events. Now I’m writing articles for new and experienced cosplayers like you to help inspire, save you money and improve your cosplays!